Ever dreamed of working in one of the world's most exciting and challenging industries? The beer industry is full of creative, hardworking and innovative people. Do your ambitions fit this description? Check out our job listings below as they come available.
Retention is very high at Great Northern Brewing Company. If we do not have any openings listed below, please check back periodically.
Great Northern Brewing Co. Packaging and Order Fulfillment
Position Description: The Packaging and Order Fulfillment candidate will play a role in both packaging and order fulfillment with a focus on quality.
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm. Rate of pay to be discussed upon interview.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
· The candidate will be responsible for order fulfillment and building orders.
· The candidate will participate with inventory operations, which include cycle counts stock rotation.
· The candidate will participate in receiving operations.
· The candidate will assist in packaging operations.
While performing the duties of this job, the candidate is routinely exposed to mildly toxic chemicals, moving vehicles, and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to moderately loud. The candidate will be required to stand for several hours at a time with a lot of walking and twisting of the upper body. The candidate would be expected to reach, grasp, bend, kneel, squat, climb, and manipulate objects by way of hand/wrist work frequently. He or she would be expected to push and/or pull palletized product with a pallet jack that weigh up to 2700 lbs and be capable of lifting objects that weigh up to 50 lbs frequently as well as the ability to move objects by rolling, sliding, tilting, or dead lifting a few inches off the ground that weigh up to 180 lbs occasionally.
· An understanding of basic inventory accounting processes (FIFO).
· Ability to operate a forklift safely around equipment and other employees.
· Demonstrated ability to follow safety protocols while working with machinery and toxic chemicals.
· Demonstrates punctuality.
· Ability to lift heavy objects.
· The ability to self-motivate and assume responsibility.
The purpose of this role is to specialize in order fulfillment as well as participate in all aspects of brew floor packaging operations. The candidate will be expected to understand and participate in kegging and canning operations, as well as the routine setup of these production stations. This position will be an all-around warehouse, receiving, packaging, and order fulfillment role. On canning run days, all employees will be on deck and will be expected to participate in all roles as a team.